Setting appropriate boundaries
With these are present, partnership will be present
Crafts of Partnership
- Job Description, responsibilities, level of authority designation in writing
- Permanent employees have Evaluations once per year and on request
- Listen without immediate response or judgment.
- Explain what you heard the person say to you and pause before contradiction, defense or denial.
- Owner/Director Evaluation by Staff
- Action Item Follow-up structure in Management Meetings to follow tasks to completion. Old Business maintains a place on the agenda until resolved.
- Each person’s unique skills, who they are and where they are in their life journey.
- Listen without immediate judgment, defensiveness or criticism. The importance of this attribute in Managers can not be overemphasized.
- Adults and children alike.
- Weekly review of accomplishments of new and old business!
- The world is complex. Professional development throughout life is expected.
- Continuing quality improvement is a partner to celebrating accomplishments.
- Friends don’t zing each other or set each other up to fail
- Set traps for each other and then say gotcha
- They seek to dispel misunderstanding, check in if they feel attacked, and act thoughtfully towards one another.
- Is built when the above ways of being are maintained and people feel appreciated and safe. Not until.
- Trust yourself.